Perfection is a bold term, but it fits here. It starts with a delicious range-grown turkey from the country’s best turkey farm: Diestel. It’s then brined and seasoned with a blend of herbs and spices custom-curated by acclaimed chef and Fra’ Mani’s founder, Paul Bertolli, for the holiday turkey of all holiday turkeys.
A fresh brined, seasoned, and oven-ready turkey that’s a bonafide showstopper.
- Turkeys range from 14-18 lbs.
- Brined, seasoned, and oven-ready.
- Sustainably farmed turkey - Certified Humane and GAP Step Rated.
- No gluten, MSG, artificial ingredients, or preservatives.
- No antibiotics, growth enhancers, or animal by-products.
- Giblets not included.
- Raw, uncooked (cooking instructions below).
- Keep refrigerated or freeze.
Preparation for an unfrozen turkey:
- Remove the bird from the refrigerator and let stand for 1-hour at room temperature before placing in oven. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Remove bird from its bag, taking care to capture any juices and spices within. Leave nylon truss on legs (oven safe up to 450F).
- Place on rack in a roasting pan. Distribute any juices and spices from the bag over and around the breast and legs of the bird, and cover the breast and wings with foil.
- Roast 1 hour, remove the foil, then reduce heat to 325F. Continue to roast for approximately 2 1/2 hours (or to an internal temperature of 165F).
- Total cooking time should be approximately 3 1/2 hours (approximately 12-14 minutes per pound).
- Let stand for 15 minutes before carving.
- Enjoy and relish in the flood of compliments.